TERMS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST
- The Formula Everad сontest starts on February 21, 2020 and ends in March-April, 2021 (the date to be specified).
- Over the period of the competition there will be THREE RACES – accordingly, there will be three prize drawings. In each of them, participants can win a car and extra prizes. PARTICIPANTS CAN WIN ALL THREE CARS by taking part in each of the three races.
- All affiliates registered in the Everad CPA participate in the competition, with the exception of Everad employees, resellers, and Everad internal media buying.
- The competition takes into account the approved leads for all offers and countries.
- The list of TOP affiliates is shaped by counting the amount of Evers (Everad internal currency). The more Evers on the account – the higher the ranking. In the case of the same number of Evers >0, the ranking will be higher for the affiliate who collected them first. In the case of 0 Evers, the ranking is higher for the partner who was the first to register.
- Evers = all affiliate`s approved leads over the period of competition multiplied by the country rate and the offer rate at the time of approval (according to the following formula: Evers = Approved leads × Offer rate × Country rate.
Example: On Monday, ХХ.ХХ.2020, an affiliate brought 100 approved leads in Hungary for Arthrolon. At the time of approve, Hungary’s rate was 2, and Arthrolon's rate was 1.5. The affiliate made the following amount of Evers = 100*2*1.5= 300. Also, on the same day the same affiliate launched traffic in Italy and brought 50 approved leads for Fish XXL. At the time of approval, Italy’s rate was 3, and Fish XXL’s rate was 1. For Fish XXL leads in Italy the affiliate made the following amount of Evers = 50*3*1= 150. In total, over the day the affiliate made the following amount of Evers = 300+150=450.
- Information on Evers multiplication rates for specific countries and offers will be available in the Rates section. You can also check them with your personal manager. The value of the rates and their distribution by countries and between offers may vary during the competition.
- The accumulated Evers can be cashed out and thrown into a lottery drum for drawing prizes at each stage of the competition or at one specific stage at the discretion of the affiliate. In fact, they will look like 500, 1 000, 5 000 Ever bills, depending on the race. Evers are not rounded. For example, in the first race, to cash out 500 Evers, you need to have at least 500 Evers, 499 cannot be cashed out. Non-cashed Evers from the previous race are transferred to the next. The participant is the one to make a decision – to fight for all three cars and cash out Evers before each prize draw, to participate in two of the three races, or to save for the final prize – Range Rover Vogue. More Evers – more chances to win.
- Evers saved up in the period after fixing the rating in the race, but before the start of the next one, are credited to the next race.
Race #1Only TOP-200 can order cashing of Evers and throw them into the lottery drum.
Only Evers divisible by 500 can be cashed out.
The main prize is the BMW 3 Series.
Additional prizes: AirPods, Apple HomePod, Apple watch and other appliances.
The race starts on February 21, 2020 at 12:30 (Kyiv time).
The ratings will be fixed in this race on June 1, 2020 16:30(Kyiv time).
You can order withdrawal of Evers from June 1, 2020 17:00 (Kyiv time) till June 8,2020 18:00 (Kyiv time).
The prize draw will be held on June 15, 2020 in Kyiv. The time will be specified.
Prizes are raffled with a lottery drum.
Race #2Only TOP-100 can order cashing of Evers and throwing them into the lottery drum.
OnlyEvers divisible by 1000 can be cashed out.
The main prize is the Audi A6.
Additional prizes: AirPods, new iPhone, Apple watch and other appliances.
The prize drawing will take place at the Kinza Conference in Moscow in September (the date will be specified).
Prizes are raffled with a lottery drum.
Race #3Only TOP-50 will be able to use their Evers.
Only Evers divisible by 5000 can be cashed out.
The main prize is a Range Rover VOGUE.
Additional prizes: MacBook, a new iPhone, Apple watch and other appliances.
Guaranteed prize for TOP-1 in the final race: Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch watch.
The prize draw will take place in March-April, 2021 (date and place to be specified).
Prizes are raffled with a lottery drum.
- To participate in each of the races of the Formula Everad contest, an affiliate needs to cash out the Evers (at the discretion of the affiliate), personally attend the prize draw and throw his/her Evers into the lottery drum. In case of online prize draw the affiliate must cash out the Evers during the specified period and to be online participating the specified call.
- An affiliate can cash out Evers by contacting personal manager, who will withdraw the required amount. After withdrawal, Evers are debited from the affiliate’s personal account, and his|her ranking on the leaderboard by the start of the next race may go down.
- In case an affiliate ordered the withdrawal of Evers, but then could not come to the prize draw and did not use them – the cashed out Evers expire, and cannot be debited back to the account.
- An affiliate can get cash Evers to throw them into the lottery drum at the venue of the event. To prove his/her identity in order to receiving Evers, one should present personal account ID at Everad or ID in the Everad application. After receiving cash Evers, the affiliate must throw them into the lottery drum. If the partner has not thrown his/her Evers into the lottery drum, they will have no chance to win prizes in the race. In case of online prize draw the withdrawn Evers will be placed to the drum by Everad team members.
- The “car” prize means the transfer of a car in a configuration at the discretion of Everad or paying out to the winner the cost of the car in a relevant configuration in the country at the discretion of the affiliate network, taxes and fees excluded. An affiliate can improve a car’s configuration or order additional options at a car dealership by paying the cost difference to a car dealership.
- In the competition, each of the participants can win all three declared cars and additional prizes on each stage. Within one stage, a participant can win and collect only 1 prize. Thus, during the competition period one can win 3 prizes of any level, including 3 cars, plus a guaranteed prize.
- The draw is as follows: attending affiliates, who are on the TOP list, throw their Evers into the lottery drum. In case of online draw, Everad team members throw the Evers of all the participants into the drum. During the drawing, the lottery drum is rotated and the winner’s bill is taken out. First, additional prizes are raffled, the car is the last to be raffled. If a bill of the same affiliate wins several times, the affiliate have the right to choose a prize that he/she would like to keep and refuse to get another. In this case, the left prize will be raffled again.
Example: At first, the affiliate with ID 123456 won a MacBook, and then the bill with his ID was drawn in the car lottery. In this case, the affiliate has the right to refuse from MacBook and choose a car, then MacBook will be drawn among the other affiliate.
- Dates and conditions of the competition may vary at the discretion of the affiliate network Everad. Follow our updates.
- Organizers have the right to accrue bonus Evers for additional activity during the competition.
- Prizes may differ from those indicated on the web-site and in promotional materials.
- The affiliate network Everad reserves the right to set limits on traffic/stop traffic according to current processing capacities. Information on available capacities for offers and countries is provided by a personal manager.